We spoke to Dr. Jannis Fischer and Dr. Max Ahnen from Positrigo about the inspiration for developing a brain PET scanner for early diagnosis of Alzheimer’s, challenges they were facing, how they chose their technology partner, plans for the future, and how they see the MedTech industry.
We invite you to read the whole interview here and find answers to the following questions:
- What was your inspiration for developing the “NeuroLF” PET scanner?
- What will the PET scanner bring to the medical imaging industry?
- What challenges have you faced in the development process so far?
- Why did you choose ArrowFast as your technology partner?
- What are your aspirations for the future?
- How does it feel to be announced as one of 10 Swiss MedTech startups to watch in 2020?
- How do you see the MedTech industry?
- Which three things would you suggest to other medical device startups?